- Online Student Enrollment
- Portal and Data Confirmation Instructions
- Undocumented Students and Families: The Facts
Aeries AIR – Online Student Enrollment allows a parent to quickly start the process of enrolling a student for school. Information about the student such as emergency contacts, medical and language information will be collected. Upon completion, the student's information is electronically sent to the school. Please view the online student enrollment process for details.
Please use this Aeries Online Enrollment link to enroll a new student. Enrollment is not complete until you bring all paperwork into the school's office. Please view the student enrollment information for required documents and forms.
- Agenda for ELAC Informational Meeting of September 13, 2018
- Agenda para la Reunión Informativa del ELAC del 13 septiembre 2018
- Agenda for ELAC Meeting #1 of October 18, 2018
- Agenda para la Reunión #1 del ELAC del 18 octubre 2018
- Agenda for ELAC Meeting #2 of November 15, 2018
- Agenda para la Reunión #2 del ELAC del 15 noviembre 2018
Please view the TUSD immunization information for details.
If you or someone you know is in need of medical care and does not have medical insurance, there are various clinics and programs throughout Orange County offering free or low-cost medical/dental services. Please click on the following links to find the information that best fits your need.
Si usted o alguien que conoce necesita asistencia medica y no tiene seguro medico para cubrir los gastos, el condado de Orange tiene varias clínicas y programas que ofrecen servicios medicos/dentales gratis o a bajo costo. Por favor haga click en las siguientes paginas y elija el programa que mas le convenga a usted.
- Clinica CHOC Para Ninos - Free Immunizations and Physical Exams for Eligible Children
- CHOC Clinic at the Boys and Girls Club of Santa Ana - Free Immunizations and Physical Exams for Eligible Children
- Family Health Children's Clinic - Physical Exams for school, sports, camps for eligible uninsured children
- Hurtt Family Clinic - Free Immunizations and Physical Exams for Eligible Children
- County of Orange Health Care Agency - Free Immunizations and Physical Exams for Eligible Children
7th Grade Immunization Requirement - Tdap BoosterAll incoming seventh-grade students will need proof of an adolescent whooping cough booster (Tdap) for school in the fall. This requirement can be met by receiving one dose of Tdap vaccine on or after the 7th birthday. Students will be excluded from school if they do not have proof of a Tdap booster immunization.
Parents can bring their students' immunizations at anytime to the health office and have their students' records updated. This new school immunization law affects all students in public and private schools.
Please read the Guide to Immunizations Required for School Entry for Grades TK through 12th for details.
CareSolace.com, formerly known as AdditionPros.org, offers a simple, fast, and safe tool for drug and mental health help. If you or someone you know is in need of service, please visit CareSolace website for more information.
- Online free and reduced lunch applications are available. Please submit your application via Online School Lunch Application.
- Please click on this School Lunch Status link to check your Free and Reduced Eligibility Status.
- Please click on this My School Bucks link to create a free account and easily make payments online and on‑the‑go.
Students will be able to purchase lunch at all schools in the Tustin Unified School District. Breakfast and lunch prices will remain the same as last year, according to Nutrition Services Director Teresa Squibb. The first day of school is Tuesday, Aug. 14, 2018.
The school lunch prices for 2018-19 are $3 for elementary students and $3.25 for middle and high school students. All meals include a choice of entrees, fresh fruits and vegetables, and milk. Healthy a la carte snacks will be offered at the middle and high schools. Additionally, breakfast are $2 for elementary students and $2.25 for middle and high school students. The after-school snack program is available at Columbus Tustin, Currie and Utt middle schools.
Parents can prepay for their child’s meals by check, cash, or online payment with a credit or debit card.
As a part of the National School Lunch Program, some students may be eligible for a free or reduced-price lunch. All families wishing to receive free or reduced meals must complete a new application each school year. If the family received assistance in the previous year, it may continue briefly into the new year. However, without a new application the benefits could stop. It can take up to 10 days to process an application. After the application has been processed, the family will receive a letter stating those benefits for which the family is eligible. Applications are always available in the school office, administration building or online.
For more information about the TUSD lunch program, please visit the TUSD Food & Nutritional Services website.