Sixth-, seventh-, and eighth-grade students are invited to play after-school sports sponsored by the Tustin Public Schools Foundation (TPSF) and the Tustin Unified School District.
- Join us for a fun, intra-mural program, with no try-outs and no cuts.
- Practices will be held on campus after school, with occasional travel to other schools for scrimmages.
- The emphasis is on skill development, sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Students will learn the rules and strategies of each sport in a supportive environment, coached by middle-school teachers.
- Both experienced and novice athletes are encouraged to participate.
- Games will be self-refereed by students.
- Each sport will last for 6 weeks.
- Cross Country: October 1, 2018 – November 14, 2018 (includes Dino Dash 5K on November 4, 2018)
- Basketball: January 7, 2019 – February 20, 2019
- Volleyball: March 15, 2019 – May 1, 2019
See your PE teacher for more information and permission slips.
When you enroll in after-school sports at your school throughout the year, a donation to TPSF will be collected to cover the costs of the coaching staff and transportation to and from scrimmages for “season play" for each sport. TPSF will cover all the costs for “Festivals” for each sport. All interested students are encouraged to participate in the after-school sports program whether or not they make a donation.
Culminating Festival (funded by the Tustin Public Schools Foundation):
- Each sport will culminate in a one-day “festival” at the end of the season.
- For cross country, all participants are invited to attend. For basketball and volleyball, each school will choose grade-level boys and girls teams to compete in the festival.
- The festival will be held during the school day - parents are invited to attend.
For more information, visit www.tpsf.net or contact your school’s Athletic Director.