- Distribution Procedures
- Orientation, Insurance, Release Forms, & FAQ's
- Parent Technology Video
- Technology Drop-Off Policy
- Slow Internet Issues at Home
Use the links below to access:
If your student laptop breaks or is missing for any reason, please see the librarian and she will assist you in filling out either a damage report or a missing device form.
Whether or not you have insurance, you must take your TUSD-issued laptop to the library.
Use the following links to access important TUSD technology-related documents and videos
TUSD Technology Information Session:
Student iPad and Laptop Insurance Applications:
TUSD Technology Policies and Procedures (Acceptable Use Policy):
Due to liability concerns and to minimize classroom disruptions, the Tustin High School office does not accept technology devices (laptops, cell phones, etc.) for student pick up. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please feel free to contact the Discipline Office at (714) 730-7414, extension 87155 if you have any questions or concerns.
If students are experiencing slow internet issues at home, please perform the following:
- Students should reboot their computer while they are on the THS campus, and connected to Wi-Fi.
- An update will then run in the background once the laptop checks in with the SCCM server, and requests any required updates.
- By rebooting the machine on campus, and connecting to Wi-Fi, the machine will automatically check for updates.
Once this procedure is done on campus, your laptop should run normally at home.