Student Work Permits

During school closures permits are obtained from the Office of Student Services at the District Office. 

Work Permits are going to be issued by appointment only, please contact Alex Melecio for more information or to set up an appointment.

The Office of Student Services is located at 300 South C Street Tustin, CA 92780.


CDE B1-1 Work Permit Form