- Work Permit
- Off-Campus Pass
- College & Career Center
- CSF Application
- All things LUNCH!
- Outstanding Attendance Program
TITAN TUTORS AT TUSTIN HIGH!
Every Monday-Thursday from 1:45-4:30 pm in rooms 412 and 415.
THS has partnered with Cal State Fullerton’s Titan Tutors program to provide FREE tutoring services Monday through Thursday from 1:45pm to 4:30pm. The tutors are able to provide support in all subjects. Drop in to rooms 412 and 415 for assistance!
TUSD Off-Campus Pass Criteria, Stipulations, Assumption of Risk, & Waiver:
- Students who are in 9th-11th grade are to remain on campus until the end of the lunch period (Board Policy 5133)
- Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA to retain Off-Campus Pass privileges
- A Student ID Card is required (with appropriate sticker) to leave campus each day
- Students are expected to efficiently depart and return according to their agreed upon schedule
- TUSD, nor its officers or employees, are liable for student off-campus conduct/safety/supervision
Missed the College fair?
FOR UPCOMING COLLEGE VISITS, LOG ON TO NAVIANCE
All visits are during lunch in the THS Plaza
CSF APPLICATION WINDOW: Spring 2019
The CSF window will be open from Monday, September 16, 2019 until Wednesday, October 16th, 2019.
There is a new procedure for CSF:
- Pick up a CSF form from the counseling office
- Print out your transcript & fill out the form
- Bring the competed form & transcript to Mr. Lopez in the Counseling office so he can check your points
- Mr. Lopez will initial your form for approval
- THEN, you can go to the student store & pay your $5 membership fee
*Mrs. Garcia in the student store will not accept your CSF form without Mr. Lopez's initials.
Please see Mr. Lopez or Mrs. Pysher with any questions. Thank you!
Click HERE to download and print the form.
“Go” For Outstanding Attendance!
The Tustin Unified School District (TUSD) is partnering with Data Impressions & Microsoft to highlight students who model outstanding attendance. Data Impressions and Microsoft have generously donated 30 Microsoft Surface Go (or similar) devices to continue the TUSD attendance incentive program into a fifth year! One computer will be given away at the end of the school year at every school site in TUSD. All students who maintain outstanding daily attendance at TUSD’s schools will have a chance to win!
For program details, rules and eligibility information, please view or download the flyer.