- Work Permit
- Off-Campus Pass
- College Visits
- College & Career Center
- CSF Application
- All things LUNCH!
- Voter Registration
TITAN TUTORS AT TUSTIN HIGH!
Every Monday-Thursday from 2:35-4:30 pm in rooms 412 and 415.
Click HERE to download the PDF
Beginning October 2018, THS Counselors will be in the library to support students with school work and college applications. Common App applications, Community College applications, and SAT/ACT Registration during Tuesday/Thursday Tutorials.
TUSD Off-Campus Pass Criteria, Stipulations, Assumption of Risk, & Waiver:
- Students who are in 9th-11th grade are to remain on campus until the end of the lunch period (Board Policy 5133)
- Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA to retain Off-Campus Pass privileges
- A Student ID Card is required (with appropriate sticker) to leave campus each day
- Students are expected to efficiently depart and return according to their agreed upon schedule
- TUSD, nor its officers or employees, are liable for student off-campus conduct/safety/supervision
UPCOMING COLLEGE VISITS
All visits are during lunch in the THS Plaza
|Tue, January 8th||Biola University|
|Tue, January 8th||California Institute of Management & Technology|
|Tue, January 8th||US Army|
|Wed, January 9th||US Marines|
|Thu, January 10th||Irvine Valley College|
|Thu, January 10th||Yale University (6th period in the THS Library)|
|Mon, January 14th||Orange Coast College|
|Thu, January 17th||Grand Canyon University|
|Tue, January 22nd||US Army|
|Fri, January 25th||Baylor University|
|Tue, January 29th||Drexel University|
|Tue, January 29th||US Army|
Missed a College Visit?
The CSF window will be open from Wednesday, January 16, 2019 until Friday, February 8, 2019.
Please come to the student services office and grab a gold form. Print your transcript, fill out the form and pay $5 at the student store for your semester membership.
If you have questions about CSF or how to fill out the form, please see Mrs. Pysher.
Click HERE to download and print the form.
Get Your Tiller Voice Out!
- Alumni: California Voter Registration for the upcoming election closes on Monday, October 22nd. If you will be 18 years or older by Election Day (11/6), you are eligible to register.
- Current students: If you are currently 16 or 17 years old, you are eligible to pre-register now to vote when you turn 18.
You can register by going to registertovote.ca.gov or by filling out a paper form at your local post office, library, city hall, or the DMV.
Get out and Vote!
#yourvoicematters #vote #election2018