Are you a soon-to-graduate Senior or parent of a THS Senior?
#SeniorsEverything is your center for all "Senior" related things. Look for important updates and information here.
- Thursday, October 17th - FAF$A/DREAM Workshop at 6 PM in the Library (English) and Cafeteria (Spanish)
- Monday, November 4th - TUSD College and Career Fair at 6 PM in the THS Sports Pavilion
- Tuesday, November 19th - #Applied Celebration in the Plaza at Tutorial
- Saturday, November 30th - UC and CSU College Applications are Due!
- Wednesday, February 12th - Financial Aid Workshop #2 at 6 PM in the THS Library
- Friday, February 28th - Winter Formal at the Marconi Auto Museum at 8 PM
- Friday, April 17th - Cap & Gown Distribution at lunch
- Thursday, April 30th - Senior Scholarship Breakfast at 7:30 AM at THS (By Invitation Only)
- Friday, May 1st - College Decision Day! Celebration at Tutorial
- Thursday, May 7th - Awards of Excellence at 6:00 PM at THS (By Invitation Only)
- Friday, May 8th - PROM at 8 PM at the Coto Valley Country Club
- Ticket prices: TBD
- Saturday, May 16th - Senior Reflections at 11 am at THS
- Graduates report to Sports Pavilion by 10:20 AM
- Monday, May 18th & Tuesday, May 19th - Senior Final Exams
- Monday, May 18th: Periods 0, 2, 4, & 6
- Tuesday, May 19th: Periods 0, 1, 3 & 5
- Wednesday, May 20th - Hello/Goodbye Assembly during school
- Thursday, May 21st - Graduation Practice at 7:30 AM at THS
- Thursday, May 21st-22nd - GradNite at Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Ticket prices:
- February - $110
- March - $120
- April - $130
- May 1-8th - $140
- May 11-20th - $160
- May 21st - $170* (Limited tickets available for sale w/permission slip at check-in)
- Students must arrive at THS by 5:30 PM to board the buses
- Ticket prices:
- Tuesday, May 26th - Graduation Ceremony at 6 PM at the Tustin Northrup Stadium
- Doors open at 5 PM | Seating is "First Come, First Serve"
- Graduates will receive 5 tickets. Students may request 1 additional ticket online which will be granted based on availability.
- Graduates MUST arrive by 4:45 PM to the THS Sports Pavilion
- Wednesday, May 27th - Senior Movie Day from 8 AM- 12 PM at THS
- Thursday, May 28th - Senior Pool Party from 8 AM-12 PM at THS
Do you have perfect attendance? Check out the TUSD Senior Perfect Attendance Program for an opportunity to win a new Toyota!
Please make sure that you request your final official transcript! See Mrs. Garcia in the front office to pick up a request form.
You may also request official electronic transcripts via Parchment. There is a fee for this service that you must pay when submitting your request.
The deadline for all requests is May 21st, 2019.
All official transcripts will be mailed after June 10, 2019.
Kahuna Flowers and Tustin High PTO invite you to be a part of the time honored tradition of giving your grad a lei at this year's commencement ceremony. Place your order now for traditional single or double leis, kukui nut leis, or rose bouquets.
Orders will be available for pick-up at THS's commencement ceremony, on May 28th. at 5 PM at Northrup Stadium.
To place an order online, please visit our school's site at: kahunafundrasing.com and search for "Tustin High School" in the "Place an Order" box.
2019-20 Senior Timeline: Important Dates to Remember
Download the Class of 2020 Senior Timeline HERE
2018-19 Senior Counseling Check List: Important Information
2018-19 Senior Workshop Presentation
Click HERE to download the Senior Counseling Workshop Presentation
LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION
UC and CSU applications do not request letters of recommendation.
Many private schools will request letters from teachers and/or counselors/administrators. Please submit a completed Brag Sheet to administrators and counselors before requesting a letter and allow up to two school weeks to complete.
Plan ahead, and ask early before application deadlines!
Click HERE to print the THS Letter of Recommendation Information Packet and Brag Sheet.
Class of 2020: Senior Diplomas
In order to have the Senior Diplomas printed by Jostens's and ready for Graduation, we must order them well in advance. This is a mandatory task for Graduating Seniors to complete. Your responses will confirm your legal name that will be printed on your official high school diploma.
- The THS Class of 2020 Diploma Verification Form link is located below. You must use your mytusd.org email address to enter your information.
- Type in your legal name exactly as it appears on your birth certificate or passport. If you are not sure, ask your parent or guardian. Your diploma is a legal document, so it cannot contain nicknames, initials, or abbreviations.
- If there is a name change and it does not match you name in Aeries, you must provide a copy of your birth certificate or passport to Mrs. Russek in the Attendance Office.
- At graduation practice in May, you may specify another way to have your name “read out loud” during the graduation ceremony.
Final deadline to submit your diploma information is December 20, 2019.
Click HERE to access the Google Form for the Class of 2020 Senior Diploma Card