Are you a soon-to-graduate Senior or parent of a THS Senior?
#SeniorsEverything is your center for all "Senior" related things. Look for important updates and information here.
- Thursday, October 17th - FAF$A/DREAM Workshop at 6 PM in the Library (English) and Cafeteria (Spanish)
- Monday, November 4th - TUSD College and Career Fair at 6 PM in the THS Sports Pavilion
- Tuesday, November 19th - #Applied Celebration in the Plaza at Tutorial
- Saturday, November 30th - UC and CSU College Applications are Due!
- Wednesday, February 12th - Financial Aid Workshop #2 at 6 PM in the THS Library
- Friday, February 28th - Winter Formal at the Marconi Auto Museum at 8 PM
- Friday, April 17th - Cap & Gown Distribution at lunch
- Thursday, April 30th - Senior Scholarship Breakfast at 7:30 AM at THS (By Invitation Only)
- Friday, May 1st - College Decision Day! Celebration at Tutorial
- Thursday, May 7th - Awards of Excellence at 6:00 PM at THS (By Invitation Only)
- Friday, May 8th - PROM at 8 PM at the Coto Valley Country Club
- Ticket prices: TBD
- Saturday, May 16th - Senior Reflections at 11 am at THS
- Graduates report to Sports Pavilion by 10:20 AM
- Monday, May 18th & Tuesday, May 19th - Senior Final Exams
- Monday, May 18th: Periods 0, 2, 4, & 6
- Tuesday, May 19th: Periods 0, 1, 3 & 5
- Wednesday, May 20th - Hello/Goodbye Assembly during school
- Thursday, May 21st - Graduation Practice at 7:30 AM at THS
- Thursday, May 21st-22nd - GradNite at Six Flags Magic Mountain
- Ticket prices: TBD
- Students must arrive at THS by 5:30 PM to board the buses
- Tuesday, May 26th - Graduation Ceremony at 6 PM at the Tustin Northrup Stadium
- Doors open at 5 PM | Seating is "First Come, First Serve"
- Graduates will receive 5 tickets. Students may request 1 additional ticket online which will be granted based on availability.
- Graduates MUST arrive by 4:45 PM to the THS Sports Pavilion
- Wednesday, May 27th - Senior Movie Day from 8 AM- 12 PM at THS
- Thursday, May 28th - Senior Pool Party from 8 AM-12 PM at THS
Do you have perfect attendance? Check out the TUSD Senior Perfect Attendance Program for an opportunity to win a new Toyota!
To Do List
- Order your yearbook before prices go up again: visit www.jostensyearbook.com
- Order your Senior Transcripts!
Please make sure that you request your final official transcript! See Mrs. Garcia in the front office to pick up a request form.
You may also request official electronic transcripts via Parchment. There is a fee for this service that you must pay when submitting your request.
The deadline for all requests is May 21st, 2019.
All official transcripts will be mailed after June 10, 2019.
Kahuna Flowers and Tustin High PTO invite you to be a part of the time honored tradition of giving your grad a lei at this year's commencement ceremony. Place your order now for traditional single or double leis, kukui nut leis, or rose bouquets.
Orders will be available for pick-up at THS's commencement ceremony, on May 28th. at 5 PM at Northrup Stadium.
To place an order online, please visit our school's site at: kahunafundrasing.com and search for "Tustin High School" in the "Place an Order" box.
2019-20 Senior Timeline: Important Dates to Remember
Download the Class of 2020 Senior Timeline HERE
2018-19 Senior Counseling Check List: Important Information
2018-19 Senior Workshop Presentation
Click HERE to download the Senior Counseling Workshop Presentation
LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION
UC and CSU applications do not request letters of recommendation.
Many private schools will request letters from teachers and/or counselors/administrators. Please submit a completed Brag Sheet to administrators and counselors before requesting a letter and allow up to two school weeks to complete.
Plan ahead, and ask early before application deadlines!
Click HERE to print the THS Letter of Recommendation Information Packet and Brag Sheet.
Class of 2019: Senior Diplomas
In order to have the Senior Diplomas printed by Jostens's and ready for Graduation, we must order them well in advance. Please print your legal name exactly as it appears on your birth certificate or passport. Your diploma is a legal document, it cannot have nicknames, initials, or abbreviations. At graduation practice, you will be given a reader card on which you may specify another way to have your name read during the graduation ceremony.
Final deadline to submit your diploma information is December 20, 2018.
Click HERE to access the Google Form for the Class of 2019 Senior Diploma Card