Perfect Attendance Programs
- 2021 Toyota Perfect Attendance Program - Graduating Seniors
- Data Impressions/Microsoft Perfect Attendance Program
2020-2021 TUSTIN TOYOTA: “DRIVE FOR PERFECT ATTENDANCE” PROGRAM
For the eighth consecutive year, the Tustin Unified School District is partnering with Tustin Toyota to increase overall daily student engagement throughout the District by highlighting seniors who model exemplary engagement and achievement. All seniors who maintain perfect daily engagement at TUSD’s high schools will be eligible for entrance in a lottery for a brand new 2021 Toyota Corolla generously donated by Tustin Toyota.
- All participants in the program must be high school seniors who attend one of TUSD’s four high schools – Beckman, Foothill, Hillview, or Tustin – in the 2020-21 school year.
- To be eligible for an entry in the lottery a student must be engaged with class work throughout their senior year: August 13, 2020 through April 16, 2021.
- The only excused absences that will keep a student eligible for the drawing will be illness or religiously affiliated. Discipline related absences including excessive tardiness to class or a suspension of any kind would disqualify a student from the drawing.
- A list of students who remain eligible for the drawing will be posted at each school at the end of each quarter. A final list of eligible students will be posted one week prior to the drawing.
- It is a student’s responsibility to monitor their own eligibility and to resolve any discrepancies with the high school attendance office before the end of the school day on Wednesday, May 12, 2021 (two school days prior to drawing).
- The drawing for the donated vehicle from Tustin Toyota will take place at the TUSD Board of Education Meeting on Monday, May 17, 2021. Attendance is not necessary at the May 17 Board Meeting in order to win the vehicle. Only the winning school will be announced at this time. The presentation of the vehicle to the winning student will be made at the winning student’s graduation ceremony between May 26 and 28, 2021.
DATA IMPRESSIONS / MICROSOFT - “GO” FOR OUTSTANDING ATTENDANCE!
The Tustin Unified School District (TUSD) is partnering with Data Impressions & Microsoft to highlight students who model outstanding attendance. Data Impressions and Microsoft have generously donated 30 Microsoft Surface Go (or similar) devices to continue the TUSD attendance incentive program into a fifth year! One computer will be given away at the end of the school year at every school site in TUSD. All students who maintain outstanding daily attendance at TUSD’s schools will have a chance to win!
- All participants in the program must be students who attend one of TUSD’s thirty schools in the 2019-20 school year.
- To be eligible for an entry in the lottery, a student must have a “outstanding” daily attendance throughout the year: August 13, 2019 through April 17, 2020.
- The only absences that will keep a student eligible for the drawing will be school business absences (school related field trips, athletics, activities) or religious affiliated absences. Discipline related absences including excessive tardiness to class or school (more than 6 total instances) or a suspension of any kind would disqualify a student from the drawing.
- A list of students who remain eligible for the drawing will be available in the main office at each school end of each quarter. A final list of eligible students will be posted in the main office or attendance office of each school one week prior to the drawing. It is the student’s responsibility to monitor their own eligibility and to resolve any discrepancies with the school attendance office/main office at least three days prior to the drawing.
- Drawings for the donated devices will take place at each school site beginning May 11, 2020. Each winning student will receive their device from their Principal following the drawing at their school.
“GO” FOR OUTSTANDING ATTENDANCE 2019-2020 winner!