- Reporting an Absence
- All things Lunch!
- Parenting Classes
- Off-Campus Pass
- Work Permit
- College Visits
Please refer here to our Policies & Procedures for Attendance information.
Please call the attendance office or send a note with your student to excuse any absences.
We are not allowed to accept E-mail to excuse attendance.
Attendance office (714) 730-7414, ext. 87175
Fax (714) 838-6566
|Monica Johnston||Attendance Specialist||87174|
|Jeanine Raab||Attendance Clerk||87173|
|10/4/18||Understanding our Children|
|10/11/18||Addressing Problematic Behavior|
|10/18/18||A Parent's Formula for Success|
|10/25/18||Adolescent Drug Use|
|11/1/18||The Out-of-Control Child|
|11/8/18||Considering Relationships &|
Developing Action Plans
|11/15/18||Finding Help and Support|
|11/29/18||Managing Conflict in the Home|
|12/6/18||Building Positive Self Concepts|
|12/13/18||Expectations, Standards and Values |
& Promoting Family Unity
ACTIVE PARENTING OF TEENS
Tuesdays at 8:30-10:30am, THS Library
TUSD Off-Campus Pass Criteria, Stipulations, Assumption of Risk, & Waiver:
- Students who are in 9th-11th grade are to remain on campus until the end of the lunch period (Board Policy 5133)
- Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA to retain Off-Campus Pass privileges
- A Student ID Card is required (with appropriate sticker) to leave campus each day
- Students are expected to efficiently depart and return according to their agreed upon schedule
- TUSD, nor its officers or employees, are liable for student off-campus conduct/safety/supervision