2018-19 School Year Important Dates
Tuesday, July 31st: 12th Grade Registration 8 AM-12 pm
Wednesday, August 1st: 11th Grade Registration 8 AM-12 pm
Thursday, August 2nd: 10th Grade Registration 8 AM-12 pm
Friday, August 3rd: 9th Grade Registration 8 AM-12 pm
Tuesday, August 7th: 9th Grade Orientation sponsored by the THS Link Crew
Tuesday, August 14th: 1st Day of School
- Reporting an Absence
- All things Lunch!
- Parenting Classes
- Off-Campus Pass
- Work Permit & Opportunities
- College Visits
Please refer here to our Policies & Procedures for Attendance information.
Please call the attendance office or send a note with your student to excuse any absences.
We are not allowed to accept E-mail to excuse attendance.
Attendance office (714) 730-7414, ext. 87175
Fax (714) 838-6566
|Monica Johnston||Attendance Specialist||87174|
|Jeanine Raab||Attendance Clerk||87173|
PARENT INVOLVEMENT WORKSHOPS
6-7:30pm, Little Theater
STOP THE CYCLE
Developing Action Plans
& Promoting Family Unity
TUSD Off-Campus Pass Criteria, Stipulations, Assumption of Risk, & Waiver:
- Students who are in 9th-11th grade are to remain on campus until the end of the lunch period (Board Policy 5133)
- Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA to retain Off-Campus Pass privileges
- A Student ID Card is required (with appropriate sticker) to leave campus each day
- Students are expected to efficiently depart and return according to their agreed upon schedule
- TUSD, nor its officers or employees, are liable for student off-campus conduct/safety/supervision
UPCOMING COLLEGE VISITS
Did you know that we already have more than 100 universities and colleges who are scheduled to come talk to Tillers? We encourage students to sign up through Naviance for these invaluable visits to get more information about colleges AND ask questions. We encourage students to keep an open mind and attend as many of these opportunities as possible. Registration for these visits will close 1 day before the scheduled event.