- Reporting an Absence
- All things Lunch!
- Parenting Classes
- Off-Campus Pass
- Work Permit & Opportunities
- College Visits
- AP Exam Registration
- Tustin Dollars for Scholars
- TPSF Scholarships
Please refer here to our Policies & Procedures for Attendance information.
Please call the attendance office or send a note with your student to excuse any absences.
We are not allowed to accept E-mail to excuse attendance.
Attendance office (714) 730-7414, ext. 87175
Fax (714) 838-6566
|Monica Johnston||Attendance Specialist||87174|
|Jeanine Raab||Attendance Clerk||87173|
PARENT INVOLVEMENT WORKSHOPS
6-7:30pm, Little Theater
|3/1/18||Tustin Gang Unit|
STOP THE CYCLE
|2/20/18||The Out-of-Control Child|
|2/27/18||Considering Relationships &|
Developing Action Plans
|3/06/18||Finding Help and Support|
|3/20/18||Managing Conflict in the Home|
|4/03/18||Expectations, Standards and Values |
& Promoting Family Unity
|4/10/18||Putting it Together and Making it Work|
TUSD Off-Campus Pass Criteria, Stipulations, Assumption of Risk, & Waiver:
- Students who are in 9th-11th grade are to remain on campus until the end of the lunch period (Board Policy 5133)
- Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA to retain Off-Campus Pass privileges
- A Student ID Card is required (with appropriate sticker) to leave campus each day
- Students are expected to efficiently depart and return according to their agreed upon schedule
- TUSD, nor its officers or employees, are liable for student off-campus conduct/safety/supervision
UPCOMING COLLEGE VISITS
Did you know that we already have more than 100 universities and colleges who are scheduled to come talk to Tillers? We encourage students to sign up through Naviance for these invaluable visits to get more information about colleges AND ask questions. We encourage students to keep an open mind and attend as many of these opportunities as possible. Registration for these visits will close 1 day before the scheduled event.
Time to register for your AP exams!
All registrations for exams will take place online and MUST be completed by 11:59 PM on Wednesday, February 28th, 2018.
In order to register, students must answer all of the required questions by visiting: www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/053570. Registration is complete once you have printed the PDF of the final confirmation page.
This year, each AP exam costs $96. You may pay the fee online at the time of registration using a credit card or debit card. Paying online is a great way to make sure that payment has been made while avoiding mailing payment.
Important dates to remember:
- Wednesday, January 31st - Registration Begins
- Wednesday, February 28th - Registration Ends
- Monday, March 5th - Registrations that have not been paid for will be cancelled and exams will NOT be ordered.
PLEASE CONTACT MS. JUDY PARK, JPARK@TUSTIN.K12.CA.US, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
Tustin Dollars for Scholars (TDFS) awards scholarships each year. The scholarship amount is for $1,250. One of the great things about these scholarships is each year, for 4 years, they are renewable - when TDFS receives registration information from the recipient and the recipient follows requirements, the scholarship recipient receives an additional $1,250 for a total of $5,000 during the winner’s college career.
- Applicant is attending high school within the Tustin Unified School District.
- Applicant is graduating this year and will be entering a college or vocational school in the fall.
- Applicant’s overall grade point average is 3.0 or better.
- Applicant has previous community service.
- Applicant has need of financial assistance.
Deadline for ApplicationsWed, February 28th
TUSTIN PUBLIC SCHOOLS FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS
The Tustin Public Schools Foundation administers and awards a number of annual scholarships to support graduating TUSD seniors as they pursue their college dreams. Eligible students may apply HERE online.
Deadline for all annual scholarship applications is March 15, 2018.