English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC)
Consejo Escolar Local y Comité Asesor Requisitos de Procedimiento de la Reunión:
- LA LEY GREENE Código de Educación §35147(c)
- Robert's Rules of Order (English & Español)
- TUSD Participación de Padres
- TUSD Procedimientos de Quejas Uniformes
- ELAC Estatus Del Comité De Los Que Aprenden Inglés
Title 1 Informational Meeting on Tuesday, August 27th, 2019
- Tuesday, August 27th, 2019 -- (6:30-7:30 PM)
- Monday, September 9th, 2019 -- (7-8 PM)
- Tuesday, November 12th, 2019 -- (6-7 PM)
- Tuesday, February 11th, 2020 -- (6-8 PM)
- Monday, April 6th, 2020 -- (6-8 PM)
*In the THS Library
DUE TO FEDERAL WEBSITE REGULATIONS REGARDING WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO PROVIDE COPIES OF MEETING AGENDAS AND MINUTES VIA EMAIL OR IN PRINTED FORM. PLEASE CONTACT OLGA REARDON AT OREARDON@TUSTIN.K12.CA.US TO REQUEST A COPY.
ELAC/DELAC Needs Assessment
A Districtwide Web-based survey for parents of English learners has been deployed and is active from April 1 through April 19, 2019. The survey was developed by the District-level English Learner Advisory Committee (DELAC) with input from representatives from each school site, as required by Title III regulations.
Parents of English Learners are encouraged to complete the ELAC/DELAC Needs Assessment Survey.
This survey will provide site-based feedback on programs and services for English learners and their families. Survey responses will also support the development of the District’s Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP). The ELAC/DELAC Needs Assessment Survey is available on the Tustin Unified School District and school-site Websites under the “News and Announcements” section. Paper copies in both English and Spanish are also available. Findings from the survey will be reported to the DELAC in May 2019.
Please follow this link to participate: ELAC/DELAC Needs Assessment Survey