Tustin High School PTO Newsletter
Because of the many amazing Tustin High Families who donated money to the PTO, we were able to cater from California Pizza Kitchen a wonderful Holiday Luncheon for the Teachers and Staff. It was yummy and the teachers were sincerely grateful. Thank you!
All PTO meetings are held on Mondays at 6:00pm in the THS Library.
- Our next PTO Meeting will be February 5.
- Still to come is our meeting April 30.
PTO VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
We have many things going on as a PTO and would really like to have you be a part of our team! Each month we will be posting an email with events and happenings at the school that need parent involvement.
- A BIG shout out to the Morales family, Erin Johnson and Liz Weber who donated drinks for the Teacher Holiday Luncheon along with many others who brought items anonymously! Wow! Thank you. We actually received more than we were able to use so we will save it for the next event. Also to Lupita Pena, Jenny Donahoo and her son Brad, Melanie Arreguin and Rita Patel for helping with set up and food service, and Monique Sanchez for making yummy goodie bags for all the teachers.
Here is where you can help this month:
- Do you have a clever or creative idea that we could use to give to our teachers one month this year? Please let us know! There is not much going on with the PTO this month. Be sure to come to the next PTO Meeting on February 5 in the school library at 6:00 ALSO, we need people to volunteer to do something kind for our Teachers during the months of March and April. Pick a month that you would like to help and let Judy Zimmerman know and she we help you.
Want to get on “Board”? We need you!
- Our current PTO Executive Board will be aging out at the end of the year (they each have a senior graduating and will no longer be at the school) and we need to fill their positions for next year. We would like to show you how easy it is to do what we do before the end of the school year. You can have full time jobs outside of school while participating on the board and still find plenty of time to be with your families and take care of their needs at home. These are the positions that need to be filled and each can be with more than one person so get one of your friends to do it with you! If any of these volunteer opportunities speaks to you and you want to know more details, email PTO President Judy Zimmerman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PTO President Co-Chair
- Vice President
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Membership Coordinator
- Teacher Appreciation Chair and Co-Chair
Thank you for being a part of the Tiller Family!
President- Judy Zimmerman
Vice President- Melanie Arreguin
Secretary- Monique Sanchez
Treasurer- Jenny Donahoo
Parliamentarian- Addy Lerner
2017/18 PTO Meetings
*Mondays, at 6pm, in the Library