Our School's Documents
Missed your assigned walk-though registration date? Monday, August 5th from 8 AM-12 PM is "Make-Up Registration" day for all grades.
2019-20 School Year Important Dates
Monday, July 15th: Aeries Parent Portal opens for 2019-20 Data Confirmation
Tuesday, July 30th: 12th Grade Registration 8 AM-12 pm
Wednesday, July 31st: 11th Grade Registration 8 AM-12 pm
Thursday, August 1st: 10th Grade Registration 8 AM-12 pm
Friday, August 2nd: 9th Grade Registration 8 AM-12 pm
Tuesday, August 6th: 9th Grade Orientation sponsored by the THS Link Crew
Tuesday, August 13th: 1st Day of School
The following is a list of documents specific to our school. The documents marked with an asterisk(*) require printing, signing, and returning to our school as part of the annual registration process.
If your child is new to Tustin Unified or is a 9th grade student, a Student Health Inventory is required*. Please contact Terri Rivera at email@example.com to receive one via email or you may come into the office and pick one up.
Download Optional Documents:
- ASB Order Form
- Parking Permit Form
- School Portrait Order Form
- TUSD College & Career Fair (Juniors & Seniors)
- Free & Reduced Lunch Online Application
- TUSD/Toyota Drive Perfect Attendance Program (Seniors ONLY)
- TUSD Off-Campus Pass Application / Español
- Policies and Procedures
- Residence Verification Form/ Español
- Work Permit Request Form
- Athletic Clearance Form & Transportation Fees