Our School's Documents
Dual Enrollment Agreements (Optional)
The Master Agreement below is for your reference. This agreement is reviewed and completed together with the student, parent, and teacher. Please review the Master Agreement document before your first meeting with your teacher.
Tustin Connect Referral Form
The following referral form is for TUSD students who want to transfer to Tustin Connect from another TUSD school during the school year. Please have your current TUSD school of enrollment fill out this form and bring it to your Tustin Connect appointment.
Tdap Booster Requirement (7th and 8th grade only)
All 7th and 8th graders need the Tdap vaccine to meet the requirements of California School Immunization Law. Please view the form below and provide evidence of the immunization when submitting your enrollment paperwork.
Inter-District Transfer Students (Outside of TUSD)
If you reside outside of the Tustin Unified School District boundaries, you must provide an inter-district transfer form from your district of residence along with your enrollment paperwork. Here are the steps:
- Request and obtain an interdistrict transfer from your school district of residence.
- Fill out the online transfer request with TUSD. Click this link to create an account and submit the online request.
- Submit the approved interdistrict transfer form and a copy of your child’s most recent report card, attendance report, and discipline report to Student Services at the Tustin Unified School District offices.
- Located at 300 S C St, Tustin, CA 92780, Phone: 714-730-7301
- Wait for the approval of the transfer from the district office and then contact our school office to finish the enrollment process.
* Visit the Tustin Unified School District's website for Spanish versions of the above documents and for additional enrollment information.