Teachers - Elementary
- FIRST GRADE
- SECOND GRADE
- THIRD GRADE
- FOURTH GRADE
- FIFTH GRADE
- SPECIALIZED ACADEMIC INSTRUCTION
DATE OF OUTDOOR SCIENCE CAMP: 12/10/19 – 12/13/19
- Drop your student off at the Regular time on Tuesday, December 10
- Drop off students and luggage in the bus loop – loading and unloading zone only. Placard must be placed on your dashboard. No parking is allowed in this lot, as you will be ticketed and towed. You may park in the main parking lot, in an unmarked stall. (Carpooling is recommended – due to limited parking.)
- Neatly line up your luggage behind your teacher’s cone.
- If you have letters for your student, please hand them to a 5th grade teacher the morning of the trip or put them in the Friday Folder.
LUGGAGE & CLOTHING:
- Each student needs to have a large bag, sleeping bag, small backpack, and a reusable water bottle. (Double bag your sleeping bag in trash bags.) Your student will not have access to his/her luggage so please dress them in layers and with a jacket. (PLEASE LABEL EVERYTHING WITH STUDENT’S FULL NAME!!)
PICK UP - FRIDAY, DECEMBER 13:
- We are planning on being back to school around 11:30 a.m. Please be on time when picking up your student. You can only park in the main parking lot, as the buses MUST be able to get into the bus loop. YOU MUST CHECK OUT WITH YOUR STUDENT’S TEACHER BEFORE YOU LEAVE CAMPUS.
** If you have medication, please arrive early to school on Tuesday, December 10th so the nurse can double check everything! **