Perfect Attendance Program
2020 DATA IMPRESSIONS / MICROSOFT - “GO” FOR OUTSTANDING ATTENDANCE!
The Tustin Unified School District (TUSD) is partnering with Data Impressions & Microsoft to highlight students who model outstanding attendance. Data Impressions and Microsoft have generously donated 30 Microsoft Surface Go (or similar) devices to continue the TUSD attendance incentive program into a fifth year! One computer will be given away at the end of the school year at every school site in TUSD. All students who maintain outstanding daily attendance at TUSD’s schools will have a chance to win!
- All participants in the program must be students who attend one of TUSD’s thirty schools in the 2019-20 school year.
- To be eligible for an entry in the lottery, a student must have a “outstanding” daily attendance throughout the year: August 13, 2019 through April 17, 2020.
- The only absences that will keep a student eligible for the drawing will be school business absences (school related field trips, athletics, activities) or religious affiliated absences. Discipline related absences including excessive tardiness to class or school (more than 6 total instances) or a suspension of any kind would disqualify a student from the drawing.
- A list of students who remain eligible for the drawing will be available in the main office at each school end of each quarter. A final list of eligible students will be posted in the main office or attendance office of each school one week prior to the drawing. It is the student’s responsibility to monitor their own eligibility and to resolve any discrepancies with the school attendance office/main office at least three days prior to the drawing.
- Drawings for the donated devices will take place at each school site beginning May 11, 2020. Each winning student will receive their device from their Principal following the drawing at their school.