Drop Off and Pick Up
- Obey all parking lot procedures
- Obey all instructions from crossing guards and staff
- Do not drop off students in the parking lot ~ this is very dangerous
- Do not leave your vehicle unattended in drop-off/pick-up line
- Have your children ready to exit with backpacks, lunches, etc.
- Remain in your vehicle at all times; if your child needs help with seatbelts, please park your car in the lot and walk them to the gate
- Children need to exit on the right side of the vehicle
- If your children need help carrying items, etc., please park and walk them in
- Children may not exit the vehicle waiting in line on the road or in the parking lot – only in the designated drop-off zone Campus Rules
- Use crosswalks when crossing to school at all times
- Children may not arrive to school prior to 7:35 a.m.