Welcome to Myford Elementary, the home of the Mountain Lions!
We are dedicated to PAWS: Practicing Peace, Acting Responsibly, Working Together, and Staying Safe!
Our students are Brave, Kind, and AwesoME!
2017-18ERP Honor Roll School
2006, 2010, 2014California Distinguished School
2016Gold Ribbon School
200+Active parent volunteers
The front office is closed June 13-July 20. We reopen Monday, July 23 (hours will be 7:30am - 4:30pm M-F)
Enjoy your Summer!
School is out of session from June 8th to August 13th for Summer Break.
See you back for the first day of school on Tuesday, August 14th.
TK and Kindergarten registration for the 2018-2019 school year is now open. All required forms are available online here on the Myford Elementary website.
See this attachment for TK/Kindergarten age guidelines.
1. Follow us on Twitter @tusdmyfordmedia
2. Sign up to receive Text Message Alerts: message 40404 and type follow tusdmyfordmedia in the message box
Text alerts are the fastest and most efficient way we can contact families in an emergency.
See our latest tweets.
More details on School Security can be read here.
We ask you to carefully consider the resources provided to all parents on our Myford website under Resources/Parent. Here you will discover links to important resources like our Policies and Procedures, School Security, Reporting Absences, and many others.
Please remember to following all safety guidelines to make for a smooth and safe dismissal:
- Park only in unmarked stalls (no parking in the red zone and no double parking).
- Pull all the way up (past the clock).
- Stay in the car. If you need to get out to retrieve backpacks, please find a parking spot.
- Children are to exit on the passenger side.
- Cross ONLY in the designated crosswalk.