Loma Vista PTO Meetings:
All parents, teachers and community members are welcome to attend PTO meetings.
Meetings are held in the Multi Purpose Room at 5:30pm on Wednesdays of alternate months per the published schedule below.
PTO MEETING SCHEDULE:
Loma Vista PTO – MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission as a non-profit Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is to enrich the experience of students at Loma Vista Elementary School. We accomplish this through fostering partnerships with parents, teachers, staff and administration.
We work to increase parent involvement to cultivate a strong sense of community. We support an environment that fosters respect, tolerance and compassion, and welcomes the benefits of our diversity.
We provide resources to the school to complement curriculum with additional opportunities to learn, socialize, communicate and grow.
We connect parents with opportunities to volunteer, to be involved in school life, and to enjoy fun, quality time with their children.
- We accomplish these goals by:
- facilitating open and positive communication between parents, teachers, and administration
- welcoming and involving families and working together in a cooperative spirit
- volunteering our time and talents to meet school needs
- sponsoring and organizing fundraising and social events which deepen our strong sense of community and allow us to financially support the school.