Toshiba PA3 - Every Child, Every Seat, Every Day! "A Perfect Attendance Program"
The Tustin Unified School District (TUSD) is partnering with Toshiba to highlight students who model exemplary attendance. Toshiba has generously donated 30 Toshiba C40 Laptop Computers to continue their program for the third consecutive year. One laptop will be given away at the end of the school year at every school site in TUSD. All students who maintain perfect daily attendance at TUSD’s schools will have a chance to win!
- All participants in the program must be students who attend one of TUSD’s thirty schools in the 2017-18 school year.
- To be eligible for an entry in the lottery, a student must have a “perfect” daily attendance throughout the year: August 28, 2017 through May 4, 2018.
- The only absences that will keep a student eligible for the drawing will be school business absences (school related field trips, athletics, activities) or religious affiliated absences. Discipline related absences including excessive tardiness to class or school (more than 6 total instances) or a suspension of any kind would disqualify a student from the drawing.
- A list of students who remain eligible for the drawing will be available in the main office at each school on January 16, 2018 and May 11, 2018. A final list of eligible students will be posted in the main office or attendance office of each school one week prior to the drawing. It is the student’s responsibility to monitor their own eligibility and to resolve any discrepancies with the school attendance office/main office at least three days prior to the drawing.
- Drawings for the donated Toshiba C40 Laptops will take place at each school site beginning May 16, 2018. Each winning student will receive their device from their Principal following the drawing at their school.