Hewes Middle School offers a variety of afterschool activities, so get involved and see where your talents take you in your educational journey.
7th Grade Students - Web Leaders
If you are interested in serving as a Web Leader, please complete this application form.
A variety of clubs are available each year. These may include:
- Art Club
- Chess Club
- CJSF (California Junior Scholarship Federation)
- Coding Club
- Creative Writing
- Culture Club
- FOR (Friends of Rachel) Club - about kindness and respect. For more information visit www.rachelschallenge.org
- GG4G - a club that meets monthly to support Christian fellowship through games, food and guest speakers.
- PAL (Peer Assistance League)
- Robotics Team
- Speak Up Club (speech and debate)
- TECH Jedis
In addition to cross country, basketball and volleyball, other sports (eg: hockey and tennis) may be available. Students should listed for information about sports opportunities during morning announcements.
Intramural sports offered at Hewes consist of after school practice, competitions with neighboring schools, end of season scrimmages and festivals.
in the Fall
in the Winter
in the Spring