2017 - 2018 Registration Information
Welcome back Highlanders!
We hope you had a wonderful summer and are reading to start a great 2017-2018 school year.
There are two components to registration this year which include the (1) Online Registration listed below as well as the (2) On-campus registration process.
The Tustin Unified School District (TUSD) utilizes an online registration process. This is not enrollment. Please do not re-enroll! Enrollment is only required if you never attended a Tustin Unified School District school before.
The Online Re-Registration process works as follows:
1. A parent/guardian will log into the Aeries Parent Portal and confirm the information we have the Aeries database through the Aeries Online Re-Registration system. Please make any updates to the information and save them. *If you are unable to log-in due to a forgotten password, please log-in and use prompt to reset password.
2. You will be prompted through each screen and your information will be saved so that you can stop and start again as needed.
3. On the last screen, you will be required to print the Data Confirmation/Signature Form, so be sure to have a printer available. Your student is required to bring this signed form to the Campus Registration on his/her date along with any other required or optional forms you have printed from the Documents page. If you do not have access to a computer or printer, please contact the Hewes office to make arrangements.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact us at (714) 730-7348.
On Campus Registration
Campus registration is scheduled as follows:
August 10th - 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. *Only returning 7th and 8th grade students
August 11th - 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. *New students/6th grade students
Registration will include:
- Class schedules distributed (ONLY WITH CONFIRMATION OF COMPLETED ONLINE REGISTRATION)
- P.E. Clothes available for purchase (Check or Cash accepted)
- Hewes PTA information stations- visit www.hewespta.org
- Student photos to be included in the yearbook- www.southcoastphotographic.com
- Purchase of optional items and yearbooks. (The PTA can accept cash, checks, and credit cards).
*iPads and textbooks will be distributed once school is in session.