- What are the expected behavior requirements in the Heritage Library:
- What is required to Check Out Books at the Heritage Elementary School Library?
- Who is responsible for books checked out of Library?
- When May Books Be Checked Out?
- How Many Books May A Student Check Out?
- Book Check Out Time Limits:
- Can Books Be Renewed?
- Can students check out books if they do not return all checked out books?
- What if a Library book is lost or damaged?
All students and parents are required to read and sign the TUSD Book Replacement Policy for Elementary Schools before students may check books out of the Library. This form is sent home with each student on the first day of school and is also included in the online registration process.
Students must show responsibility in caring for and return of Library books. Students who show repeated lack of responsibility may have their library privileges suspended at the discretion of the School Administration and Librarian.