Aeries Portal Setup
In order to proceed with setting up an AERIES Parent/Student Portal Account, the student must be an active Foothill High School student. Parents must have a parent email address on file with Foothill High School to access the parent portal. Students will be assigned a MYTUSD email account. If you do not have an email on file or you need to change an existing one, please contact Cathie Haidar at email@example.com
It is highly recommended that you use Google CHROME when using the Aeries portal. MAC users may experience a problem and get a Certificate Error. If you encounter this issue, please contact Cathie Haidar for help.
SETTING UP A NEW AERIES PORTAL ACCOUNT
For new or current TUSD parents/students WITHOUT an active Aeries Portal Account
- Login to AERIES at https://parentnet.tustin.k12.ca.us or go to the FHS Website, click on: Our School, under Site Links, click on: Aeries Parent/Student Portal
- Enter the parent or student email address that is associated with the Student(s)/Parent. (this is the same email address that is used by the school to contact you).
- Click on: Forgot Password?
- An Email Verification prompt will appear. Enter your email address again.
- You will receive an email from Portalhelp.
- Open the email and click on: Click here, on the next screen click on: Next
- You will be prompted to set up a Password for your Aeries Portal Account.
You may now login to your AERIES Portal at https://parentnet.tustin.k12.ca.us or by clicking on the button below.
ADD ADDITIONAL STUDENTS TO AN EXISTING PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNTIf you have more than one student enrolled in TUSD schools and you want to link their accounts to an Aeries Parent Portal Account :
- Please contact each of your students’ schools and make sure the parent email address is the same for all of your TUSD students. Aeries will automatically link all of your TUSD students, and they will be visible under one account. You may check each student’s account by using the Change Student feature at the top of the Aeries Portal screen when you are logged in.
- If another parent/guardian needs access to the same Aeries Parent Portal Account, then the secondary email address needs to be the same for all of your TUSD students.