To Parents, Students and Coaches
The Athletic Clearance process is an online service for your convenience. Please go to www.athleticclearance.com to begin the process.
The first step is to create an account that will be used throughout your student’s high school career or log onto the account you have already set up.
1. From the link above you will create an account using the “Register” key. Provide a valid email address and password.
2. Once you create an account you will have to verify your account by reviewing your email and/or clicking the link that will be sent to you (be sure to check your spam email in case on the chance that the Email might be sent there.) Once you have clicked the link you will have successfully started the clearance process.
3. Now Login at www.athleticclearance.com with your username and password that you have created.
4. Select the “New Clearance” button (upper left corner) to get started. School is Foothill/Santa Ana (CIF-SS)
5. Complete any required fields for student information, educational history, medical history, additional forms, and consent including your student’s school identification number if you have one.
6. Press Save and you will have now completed the entire registration process.
7. All of this data will be electronically filed with the FHS Athletic Department. An email will be sent to you upon approval of your student forms.
8. Physical Form: The physical form is on the FHS website and located online at the Athletic Clearance website for your convenience. Please take the physical form with you when you see your MD or DO.
Once completed bring to the Athletic office in room 303.
9. A physical is valid for one year. A new physical is required before the expiration date. The athlete will not be able to continue playing even in the middle of the season if a current physical is not on file.
The Athletic Clearance account that is created stays with your student throughout their high school career, although in upcoming years you will need to re-register for the new school year. You may transfer existing information by selecting Existing Information from the Student and Parent dropdown and the information will autofill. You need to re-enter medical information and signatures every year.
For those of you who have already sent in the completed Physical form, you still need to go onto www.athleticclearance.com and set up a user account and complete the process. We will upload your physical once you are in the system.