Facilities & Fundraising
Fundraising Request Procedures
Coach/Teacher/Advisor must complete the online Fundraising Calendar Request Form below. If the Fundraiser will occur on District Property after school hours, groups must also fill out a district permit for use of facilities at www.tustin.districtcalendar.org
- ASB votes to approve/deny fundraiser
- Administrator gives final approval/denial for fundraiser
- ASB Representative will notify the Contact that the event is approved
- If denied, an Administrator will notify the Contact of why fundraiser cannot occur
School can advertise fundraiser in a variety of ways;
- Marquee - $25 to run consecutively for 3-5 school days (Form is on Foothill Website)
- Posters on Campus – Submit approval of posters to David Waibel in the ASB office. Once approved, students must display posters in designated areas on campus.
- Use Blue Painters Tape
- Must remove posters once event has concluded
After the Event
Email David Waibel at email@example.com and inform him of the actual budget/profit numbers. Failure to do so may result in future fundraisers not being approved.
- An FHS In-House Facility Request Form is needed for all events held during regular school hours on or off campus.
- If your program is associated with Foothill High School directly, please have your staff advisor fill out an In-House Facility Request form on the 'Staff Information Page' of their Haiku Website.
- If you are not associated with Foothill High School and would like to reserve a space DURING THE SCHOOL DAY, please contact Assistant Principal, CK Green directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
For All Events Held On-Campus After Normal School Hours
To obtain log in credentials, please contact TUSD Maintenance & Operations, Dawn Krueger at email@example.com or call 714-730-7515 ext. 402