Welcome to the 2017-18 School Year.
I am looking forward to another AMAZING school year! Your Outstanding Foothill Staff has been refreshed over the summer and now prepared to make this year the best year ever. Over the summer, I was able to review the performance measures in various aspects of Foothill for last year. This is why It’s Awesome to be a KNIGHT!!
State Testing CAASPP (Grade 11 Students Only)
- Reading/Writing - 81% of our students met or exceeded California Standards
- 19% increase over the last two years!!
- 7% higher than District average
- Math - 55% of our students met or exceeded California Standards
- 15% increase over the last two years!!
- 8% higher than district average
- 685 students took 1150 tests - 10% increase
- 74% of all tests met and exceed college credit criteria
- 93% of the students met and exceeded standards
Seniors Moving On
- 62% of our Seniors are moving on to Top Tier 4 Year Colleges all over USA and some seniors moving on Internationally.
- 38% of all others are moving on to a 2 Year College, Military, and starting their Careers
- Seniors received over $2,000,000 in scholarships
- CIF Champions - Boys Swimming
- CIF Champions - Boys Lacrosse
- CIF Champions - Boys Water Polo
- 92% of our teams either won league or placed high to move on to CIF Playoffs
- 23 FHS Athletes moving on to play at the next level
- Two Southern California Athletes of Character Winners
- Chris Price - Tustin Unified School District Teacher of the Year
- Jeff Farr - California Technology Teacher of the Year
- Michelle England - TUSD Administrator of the Year
- Cathie Haidar - Classified Employee of the Year
- Eight National Hispanic SAT Scholars
- Robotics Team qualified for State, National, and World Competition
- Gold Level Competitor - Cyberpatriot Team
- Upgrades to Foothill
- New Athletic Turf Field
- Updated Culinary Arts Kitchen
- Updated Graphic Arts Design Technology
- Jeans for Genes
- Cystic Fibrosis Day
- Pennies for Patients
- You Matter Week
- Multiple Clubs have Community Service Requirement