Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently asked Enrollment Questions
My student is currently enrolled in a TUSD middle school. What do we do next?
· Foothill High School counselors will hold an orientation at each of the middle schools in the Spring.
· Enrollment packets will be sent out to the 8th grade students living in the Foothill HS boundary.
· Your student will review this packet with you.
· The completed packets will be returned to the middle schools for processing.
How do Inter (outside TUSD) or Intra (within TUSD) district transfers enroll?
· Apply for your transfer during the Transfer window January 10th to January 28th
When will we find out if our transfer is approved?
· All acceptance or denial letters will be mailed as soon as TUSD reviews all of the applications. The letters will include enrollment details.
My student attends a private school, but we live in the Foothill HS boundary. How do we enroll?
· Click on the Enrollment tab and complete the Online Enrollment.
· Email Mrs. Duran for an enrollment appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens next?
· You will be given instructions for selecting your courses during the enrollment process.
· At the end of July, your student will come to Foothill HS and go through the on-campus registration, where students receive their student ID’s & Course lists.
How does my student get into the IB program?
· Please attend the IB presentation during the FHS Showcase Night on March 24th, 2022.
How does my student get into AVID?
· Please attend the AVID presentation during FHS Showcase Night on March 24th, 2022.
· Students must complete an application, get their teachers’ recommendation and return the documents to Foothill High School.
How does my student get into sports?
· Please attend the Athletics presentation during the FHS Showcase Night on March 24th, 2022.