If you graduated prior to 2004, please click here to order your transcripts.   
If you graduated after 2003, see Ordering Transcripts or click on the icon below to access Foothill's  dedicated Parchment link:

Students Please Note:

If your college application requires a self reported academic history, you may obtain an unofficial transcript
in the Counseling Department to help you complete it. Also, it is your responsibility to determine if the college you are applying to requires an official transcript. Make sure you sign in and check your portal with each college you have applied to so that you are current on all correspondence and your To Do Lists.
UC Applicants:
Please be advised that the UC’s may request a 7th semester (midyear) transcript. Watch your emails, read all college correspondence and check for updates. Do not send a transcript, unless they request it. The accepting UC will ask for an eighth semester (final) transcript.
Having problems ordering transcripts through Parchment? 

View the FHS Profile