Transfer Appeals


The transfer application period has closed. However, if you wish to appeal this, please follow the detailed instructions below:

Appeals must be received in writing. Email the following information to

  • Are you a TUSD Resident? 
  • Parent Name
  • Student Name
  • Student's Date of Birth
  • Student's Current/Last School (2018-19)
  • Student's Current Grade
  • Is your student eligible for or receiving Special Education Services? 
  • First Choice School
  • Second Choice School
  • Written Appeal

Allow 7-14 days for your appeal to be thoroughly reviewed and for a decision to be made. 

Updated: 1/17/2018

Banner News List

Banner Calendar List