COVID-19 TESTING RESOURCES
Please stay home if you are sick.
WHEN TO GET TESTED FOR COVID-19
According to the Orange County Health Care Agency, COVID-19 testing is recommended if you:
- Have symptoms of COVID-19, regardless of vaccination status.
- Do not have symptoms but have a known COVID-19 exposure or exposure concerns.
COVID-19 TESTING OPTIONS
No-Cost COVID testing
Please visit the Tustin Unified School District COVID-19 Registration webpage to register and schedule your COVID test.
|Mondays through Thursday
11am - 4pm
|Tustin High School||1171 El Camino Real, Tustin, CA 92780
At the back “overflow” parking lot of the high school located on the corner of Orange St. and San Juan St.
Other No-Cost COVID testing
- Free at-home rapid antigen test kits for students who would like to test to end their isolation period after five days and return to school on day six. Contact your student's school for more information about picking up test kits and for further protocols.
- Free at-home test kits from the U.S. Postal Service - Residential households in the U.S. can order one set of 4 free at-home tests by clicking here.
- Family Health Care Provider – Contact your family health care provider for a COVID-19 test. If you have health insurance and need help finding your health care provider, call the customer service number on your insurance card, or view websites of major health care providers in Orange County.
- Free Self-Collection Test Kits – Home test kits (saliva or nasal swab) are available at no cost through the Orange County Health Care Agency and come with prepaid return shipping. Click here for more information and to order your kits. It usually takes 24-48 for kits to be mailed. Tip: consider ordering kits in advance for your family, so they are available if needed.
- Community Testing Centers
- Orange County COVID Clinic (free and fee-based options)
- FDA Approved Home Antigen Test – Available at local pharmacies (for use with asymptomatic close contacts only).
For more regarding COVID-19 testing, please visit the following webpages from the Orange County Health Care Agency: