Skip To Main Content



Special Education Enrollment

Students receiving Special Education services that are new to our district are required to begin the enrollment process directly with the Special Education Department. Please bring the required enrollment documents listed below with you. We are located at:


Educational Support Center

1151 San Juan St, Room 4

Tustin, Ca 92780


Below is a list of required enrollment documents:

1. Student's current or most recent signed Individual Education Plan (IEP)

2. Legal Possession of Residence. You will need one of the following three items:

a. Rental or lease agreement (must include landlord or owner signature page)
b. Escrow paper, mortgage payment coupon, property tax bill, or grand deed
c. Residence Verification Form. If you are living with a sponsor and do not have a signed lease, this form must be completed and provided, along with supporting documents listed on the bottom of this form. The form may be obtained at any of our school sites, or click here to download a copy.

3. Current Utility Bill

Gas, Electric, or Water bill dated within the last 90 days

In lieu of a utility bill, we will accept a letter of intent to start service from the gas or electric company, with the understanding that a utility bill will be provided within 60 days.

4. Parent's Photo ID

Photo ID must be from a recognized institution (example: Driver's License, Consulate, or Passport)

5. Proof of Student's Birth
          A certified copy of a birth record or a statement by the local registrar or a county recorder certifying the date of birth, or a baptism certificate duly attested, or a passport, or, when none of the foregoing is obtainable, an affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor, or any other appropriate means of proving the age of the child as prescribed by the governing board of the school district. (CA Education Code Section 48002)

6. Student's Immunization Records

7. Guardianship Papers (if applicable)

If the student is not living with parents, provide current proof of guardianship (example: court order)