Complaint Information and Resources
If you find yourself at the point of needing to file a formal complaint, we are here to help. Our goal is always to ensure that all complaints, as the first step, have been initiated for resolution with the school site principal and/or department supervisor.
Please note: Complaint forms are available by opening the links to the complaint titles below.
Information and processes for employment-related complaints and complaints initiated by employees are available on the Personnel Services homepage.
- Uniform Complaint Procedures
- Discrimination/Harassment (Title IX) (Student-related)
- Williams Uniform Complaints (Facilities, Instructional Materials Sufficiency, Teacher Vacancies and Misassignments)
- Student Fees
- Sexual Harassment - Students
- Complaints Concerning Content of Instructional Materials
- Employment-Related Complaints