2020-21 Transfer Procedures & School Availability
The in-district transfer window is now closed for the 2020-21 school year. All new transfer applications from this point forward are processed based on "space availability" for each requested site and new in-district applications submitted after January 31, 2020 at 4:30 pm may not be honored.
These post deadline applications will receive notification AFTER all priority window applications have been processed.
The current application period is intended for Non-TUSD Residents who wish to attend TUSD schools for the 2020-21 school year.
INTERDISTRICT applications submitted on or after the 20-21 transfer window of January 31, 2020 @ 3:01 pm, are processed based on a "space available" basis.
INTRADISTRICT applications for new residents to TUSD (must provide proof of move within the last 10 days) are eligible to apply. Application for students currently attending a TUSD school who apply outside of the transfer window January 13-31, 2020, may not be honored.
THE OFFICE IS TEMPORARY CLOSED THROUGH APRIL 10
If you need to drop off documents, please do so electronically at email@example.com or you can drop them off at:
714-730-7301, ext. 51317
TYPES OF TRANSFERS
TUSD Residents (Intra District)
Out of District Residents (Inter District)
CLICK HERE to confirm residency and resident school.
- When will I receive a transfer decision?
- Are Applications processed "First Come/First Served?"
- What if my student has an IEP?
- What if my student lives out of the District boundaries?
- What if I have more than one student?
- What is an Interdistrict Transfer Agreement?
- Are there any closed schools (not accepting transfer applications) for the 2020-21 school year?
- Is every school a "lottery school?"
- How are the Lotteries Conducted?
We are still accepting Interdistrict Transfers for students that reside outside of the Tustin USD boundaries as well as any current Tustin USD students that have moved within the last two weeks.
In order to apply for the 2019-2020 school year, please visit the Transfer Office.