"Home of The cougars"
Currie Library is open from 7:30 A.M. to 3:15 P. M Monday-Friday
A place to read, study and be Inspired!
Students be responsible and return books on time.
Follow the rules & policies of the library.
Additional library services include:
- iPad damaged? Bring damaged iPads to the library for help with the repair process.
- iPad connectivity issues: The librarian can help.
- iPad insurance: We encourage students to purchase iPad insurance as they will be liable for any damage to the iPad. If a student has an issue with an iPad, please bring it immediately to the library to receive tech support. Talk to the librarian if you lose you iPad or need help with it.
- TEXTBOOKS: Extra copies of some textbooks are available for loan in the library.
- Printing: Students may print school assignments on the laptops located in the library.
- Identification cards: Students will be provided with a student I.D. card at the beginning of the school year. Please check with the library for replacements.
Use our library catalog to search for books and resources that the library offers! You can also look up your account and see the books you have out and if you owe any fines. Please check out our online catalog for more information.
- Britannica: Online resources are great ways to do quick and easy research for every and any project. Britannica offers general overviews of topics and is a better resource than Wikipedia or Google.
- ABC Clio: This source requires a username (Currie) and a password (student) to use. Once you have logged in, this is a great source for in-depth research. Anything you can think of for middle school grades, the information is here.