Senior Class of 2023
- Download Off Campus Pass Application HERE
- SEPTEMBER 28th: SENIOR PHOTO
- Time: During Tutorial
- TBD: Last Day to order CAP, GOWN & TASSEL from Jostens.
- TBD: PROM
- TBD: SENIOR CLEARANCE
- Outstanding fines paid
- Athletic Uniforms
- Band Instruments
- Detention Hours Served
- Senior Survey
- May TBD: SENIOR FINALS
- TBD: DISNEYLAND TRIP
- TBD: GRAD TIX DISTRIBUTED
- TBD: SENIOR PICNIC
- MAY 31st: GRADUATION
- TIME: 3:00pm & 6:30pm
- LOCATION: Tustin High School
- MAY 31: GRAD NIGHT
- Location: Top Secret, Super Exclusive, Totally Awesome!
- Ticket Price:
- $200 August 28th to December 31st
- $215 January 1st – April 30th
- $230 May 1st – May 24th
- $250 May 25th to day of event (CASH ONLY)
- REGISTER HERE
12TH GRADE COFFEE WITH THE COUNSELORS
- View 12th Grade Coffee with Counselors Slideshow HERE.
2022-23 PERFECT ATTENDANCE PROGRAM
Tustin Toyota - 2023 “Drive for Student Engagement” Program
For the ninth consecutive year, the Tustin Unified School District is partnering with Tustin Toyota to increase overall student engagement and attendance by highlighting senior role models. All seniors who maintain daily engagement, outstanding attendance when healthy, and positive behavior at each of TUSD’s high schools will be eligible for entrance in a lottery for a new Toyota Corolla generously donated by Tustin Toyota.
- All participants in the program must be high school seniors who attend one of TUSD’s schools – Beckman, Foothill, Hillview, Tustin or Tustin Connect – in the 2022-23 school year.
- To be eligible for an entry in the lottery a student must be at school when they are healthy and participating in class daily throughout their senior year specifically from September 20, 2022 through April 15, 2023.
- The only absences that will keep a student eligible for the drawing will be religiously affiliated or COVID related absences. Discipline related absences including excessive tardiness to class or a suspension of any kind will disqualify a student from the drawing.
- A list of students who remain eligible for the drawing will be available at school attendance offices at the end of each quarter. A final list of eligible students will be posted one week prior to the drawing.
- It is a student’s responsibility to monitor their own eligibility and to resolve any discrepancies with the school attendance office before the end of the school day on Wednesday, May 11, 2023 (two school days prior to drawing).
- The drawing for the donated vehicle from Tustin Toyota will take place at the TUSD Board of Education Meeting on Monday, May 16, 2023. Attendance is not necessary at the May 16 Board Meeting in order to win the vehicle. Only the winning school will be announced at this time. The presentation of the vehicle to the winning student will be made at the winning student’s graduation ceremony in late May 2023.