Course Change Requests

Below are the forms that students can fill out to request changes to their course selection.  The forms will go live at 8:00 am on Aug. 3 for the 2022-23 School year.  The challenge form will be used to challenge an AP or Honors course that ​the student did not get into.  The Add/Drop form will be ​used to make any course request change.
Adds/Drops & Challenges
  • Access the ADD/DROP Form HERE
  • Access the Challenge Form HERE
Leveling Down Form
  • Leveling down form is currently closed and it will open for the 22-23 school year on the first day of school.