- Haiku/PowerSchool Learning
- Online Access from Home
- Device Insurance Information
- Parent Technology Training Video
Haiku/PowerSchool is a Learning Management System that is used by teachers as a virtual extension of their classroom. Teachers build Haiku/PowerSchool classes and add pages that contain content blocks ranging from text to multimedia. Teachers will use the content to inform and teach the students. Teachers can also create environments within Haiku to allow for rich discussion, collaborative works spaces, and allow them to turn in assignments.
For those of you who may be experiencing issues with Haiku/PowerSchool such as, not being able to login or are not seeing the correct class(es), please hover over the word "HELP" in the top black bar of this page and select "Contact Tustin Unified School District". An email will be sent to the Haiku administrator, and he will troubleshoot your issue.
To log into Haiku/PowerSchool, please click here.
The iPad devices and Toshiba laptops are designed to provided filtered Internet access for students outside of school. For home wifi connections to work properly the following ports need to be open from the ISP and home networking equipment:
Students will need an Apple ID if they choose to enable "Find my iPad" so they can track their iPad if it is lost.
After you have gone through the material on this page and are unable to find what you need, please email Tustin Unified at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two companies offer insurance for TUSD Connect Devices. Links for each company are included below.
- School Device Coverage Insurance - http://schooldevicecoverage.com/ or 888-978-3515 or by email at email@example.com for instruction on how to obtain authorization.
- Securranty Insurance - http://www.securranty.com/tustin
- School Device Coverage iPad Insurance Form (English)
- School Device Coverage Forma de Aseguranza para el iPad (Español)
- Securranty iPad Flyer (English)
- Securranty iPad Flyer (Español)