Important Dates for Future Students
2014-2015 Registration packets may be picked up from
August 4th to 7th
Registration will take place between 7 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
August 19th (Seniors & Juniors)
August 20th ( Juniors & Sophomores)
August 21st (Freshmen only)
August 25th (makeup registration)
(You must be pre-enrolled BEFORE registering, see Enrollment below)
New 2014-15 Freshmen from Schools Outside Tustin USD
Please call Theresa Duran at 714-730-7464 ext. 617 to sign up for the Math Placement Test
scheduled on June 12th at 3 p.m
New or Returning to Tustin Unified School District
If Foothill High School is not your high school of residence, please see Transfers below.
Step 3: If you are enrolling for the current school year, please call or email Mrs. Haidar to make an enrollment
appointment at 714- 730-7464 ext. 623/ email@example.com
If you are enrolling for the 2014-15 school year, you may enroll between April 7th and August 1st, 2014.
8th Grade not in a TUSD Middle School:
1. Enroll by appointment between April 7th and August 1st, 2014.
2. Please call or email Mrs. Haidar to make an enrollment appointment 714-730-7464 ext. 623/ firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Print Enrollment Packet or Enrollment Packet in Spanish and complete the forms.
4. Bring the enrollment forms and all the required documents to your registration appointment.
5. Signup for the Math Test with Mrs. Duran (714-730-7490). The Math Test will be given June 12th at 3 pm in the Foothill HS cafeteria. Please bring two #2 pencils and your student ID.
Step 1: Make sure that you do not owe equipment or money to Athletics, Band, Choir, Cheer,
the Student Store, or the Cafeteria.
Step 2: Empty your locker and bring all books and your Student Id to Mrs. Duran, the Counseling
Secretary, between 8 a.m. & noon
Please note: Withdrawals must be done with the parent/guardian who enrolled the student.
The open enrollment period for Inter district and Intra district transfers for the 2014-15 school year ended on
March 7, 2014.
Intra district and inter district transfers are processed through the Tustin Unified School District’s
Student Services Department at 300 S. C Street, Tustin CA 92780 Tel: (714) 730-7301 ext. 317.
If you have received an acceptance letter to Foothill HS from the Tustin Unified School District, you may call or email
Mrs. Haidar for an enrollment appointment at 714-730-7464 ext. 623/ email@example.com
Records & Transcripts
If you graduated in a year prior to 2004, please call TUSD Student Services (714-730-7301 ext. 324) for your transcripts.
View the Foothill High School Profile
If you are a school requesting records, please fax or email a request to: