- Forgotten Lunch or Dropping Lunch for your Student?
- Forgotten School Items?
- Do you need to reach your Student during the school day?
- How does Orchard Hills handle Nut Allergies?
- How early can I drop off my student at school?
- How do I order a 2017-18 Orchard Hills Yearbook?
Please note that we do have Orchard Hills students that have Nut Allergies.
- Our cafeteria and vending machine does not serve any items that contain nuts.
- We have a lunch table designated as "nut free".
- We strongly encourage parents to avoid sending nutrition and lunch items containing nuts to school with their students.
- Please note that this notice includes ALL categories of nuts, not just peanuts.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Due to the importance of student safety, students may NOT be on campus prior to 7:30 a.m. Gates will be locked until 7:30 a.m. Students may enter the campus at 7:30 a.m. and need to go to the lunch benches and wait there until 7:45 a.m. At 7:45 a.m. a bell will ring and students may then go to their locker, enter the quad, or line up by their classroom. We appreciate your cooperation. This procedure is for the safety of your child and our entire school community.
Interested in Ordering a 2017-2018 Orchard Hills Yearbook?
- 2017-2018 Yearbooks can be ordered HERE!
Interested in being a part of the 2018-2019 Orchard Hills Yearbook Staff?
- Please check back in Spring 2018 for more information regarding the Application Process.
Aeries AIR – Online Student Enrollment allows a parent to quickly start the process of enrolling a student for school. Information about the student such as emergency contacts, medical and language information will be collected. Upon completion, the student's information is electronically sent to the school. Please click here for instructions on how to enroll your child online.
To get started enrolling a new student, please click here. Please note enrollment is not complete until you bring all paperwork into the school's office. Click here for required documents and forms to complete the enrollment process.
Your current 6th grade child is required to submit proof of TDAP vaccine for entrance into 7th grade for the next school year 2017-2018. Thank you to the parents who have submitted proof of TDAP. Thank you for clearing your student early. The second letter of "Tdap Due" notification will be mailed to your home in March for those in need of Tdap.
Click HERE to access the form that needs to be completed.
If you scan proof of Tdap and wish to submit by email as an attachment, please email to: Lizette Quintanar Embarcadero at firstname.lastname@example.org who will clear your student.
"Without TDAP clearance, your child may not receive their first or second choice of electives and registration will be delayed"
- 2017-18 Free & Reduced Priced Lunch Program Information
- TUSD Middle School Lunch Program
- Breakfast & Lunch Menus
The National School Lunch Program is a federally-funded program that assists schools and other agencies in providing lunches to children at reasonable prices. In addition to financial assistance, the program provides donated commodity foods to help reduce lunch program costs. The United States Department of Agriculture is responsible for overseeing the program nationally. In California, the program is administered by the California Department of Education’s Nutrition Services Division.Students will be able to purchase lunch and milk at all schools in the Tustin Unified School District. Breakfast and lunch prices will increase 25 cents for the new school year, according to Nutrition Services Director Teresa Squibb.
“It’s the first price increase in three years even though food costs have increased five to seven percent each year,” Squibb said.