Serving students in Grades 5 through 8 in Irvine, California.
At Orchard Hills School, we strive to be the pinnacle of academic excellence by ensuring that all students achieve the highest levels of learning and engage in multiple opportunities to discover their ELEMENT!
2013 & 2016 CBEE Honor Roll School
2015 California Gold Ribbon School
2014 #3 Ranked School in Orange County, California
2013 California Distinguished School Award
2015 Exemplary Arts Award
The Tustin Public Schools Foundation is pleased to announce the Dinosaur Dash Logo contest celebrating Dinosaur Dash 2018. The contest is open to all Middle and High School students in the Tustin Unified School District. The winner of the contest will receive a cash prize of $250, with a matching $250 prize to the school's art teacher/department for educational materials. In addition, the student's name will be used in next year's Dinosaur Dash publicity. Design entires must be turned in to the Tustin Public School Foundation office NO LATER THAN JANUARY 26, 2018.
Guidelines for submission can be found HERE! Good Luck!
The two meetings held at Hicks Canyon Elementary in December 2017 were well attended by prospective OH elementary parents. Dr. Litfin shared a proposed OH K-5 school attendance boundary map and current numbers of K-4 students in the area. Parents are strongly encouraged to fill out a Student Enrollment/ Commitment Form, found on our TUSD website, to better inform the district of the ability to open OH as a K-8 school for the 2018-2019 school year.
Please use this link for the Student Enrollment / Commitment Form:
The 2018 GATE Parent Symposium is coming! February 1, 2018 @ 6pm @ Hicks Canyon Elementary.
Please click HERE to access the flyer in English.
Hacier clic AQUI para espanol.
This event is for parents of current Tustin GATE identified 3rd-8th grade students.
Happy New Year! With the reopening of our front parking lot we want to remind parents of our parking lot rules and procedures. For the safety of our students and parents, please follow the parking lot traffic flow patterns. Park ONLY IN UNMARKED parking spaces in the front parking lot (not in STAFF spaces), or use the YELLOW CURB drive through drop off areas in the front and side lots. DO NOT park along any RED painted fire curbs, as you will be blocking people who are legally parked in the lot.
When choosing to park your car in the front parking lot, please do the following:
1. Park in an unmarked space.
2. Parent or guardian, please exit the vehicle and walk your student to the crosswalk. We have a very busy parking lot and for the safety of our students we ask that no student walk through the parking lot unescorted.
When choosing to use the yellow curb drop off areas, please do the following:
1. Stay in the drop off line. Do not cut around the cars in front of you. Cutting around the other cars is not safe and slows down the traffic flow.
2. Once your car has come to a complete stop in the yellow zone have your student exit the vehicle, curbside. You do not need to wait until your car has come to the end of the yellow zone for your child to exit the vehicle. ASB students will assist with your child’s exit.
3. Once your student has exited, please put on your left blinker to indict that you are leaving and pull into the pass-thru lane to exit the parking lot.
We are encouraging everyone to us the drop off system. Thank you for your cooperation.