Yogurtland will be at Myford Thursday after school at the front and back gates. Each cup is $4.
Welcome to Myford Elementary, the home of the Mountain Lions!
We are dedicated to PAWS: Practicing Peace, Acting Responsibly, Working Together, and Staying Safe!
Our students are Brave, Kind, and AwesoME!
2016 Gold Ribbon School
2006, 2010, 2014California Distinguished School
200+Active parent volunteers
Thank you to the wonderful generosity of State Farm and Operation Clean Slate for the beautiful mural on our back wall! More info including photos of the mural can be found on our website under Resources/Communications/Mural.
We ask you to carefully consider the resources provided to all parents on our Myford website under Resources/Parent. Here you will discover links to important resources like our Policies and Procedures, School Security, Reporting Absences, and many others.
Please remember to following all safety guidelines to make for a smooth and safe dismissal:
- Park only in unmarked stalls (no parking in the red zone and no double parking).
- Pull all the way up (past the clock).
- Stay in the car. If you need to get out to retrieve backpacks, please find a parking spot.
- Children are to exit on the passenger side.
- Cross ONLY in the designated crosswalk.
1. Follow us on Twitter @tusdmyfordmedia
2. Sign up to receive Text Message Alerts: message 40404 and type follow tusdmyfordmedia in the message box
Text alerts are the fastest and most efficient way we can contact families in an emergency.
See our latest tweets here.