- School Supply List
- School Year Calendar
- Bell Schedule
- Parent Resources for Common Core
- On-site Childcare at Ladera CDC
- K-5 Report Card Components
- Hot Weather Guidelines
- Helpful Websites for Parents & Students
- Student Fees
- TUSD Statement of Nondiscrimination
- School Accountability Report Card
- Parent/Student Handbook
Ladera Elementary's CDC offers before and after-school childcare forKindergarten through 6th grade. CDC works closely with Ladera school teachers to support children’s academic success. They also offer a specialized Kindergarten Enrichment program for alternate shifts of Kindergarten. Click HERE for the Tuition schedule and guidelines for grades K-5.
CDC also offers a 1/2 day licensed preschool from 8:30-12:30. We serve children ages 2.9-5 years of age. Preschool is a time to experience the world and socialize in new and exciting ways! We provide a safe, home-like environment that supports hands-on learning, self-directed investigations, and imaginative play. CDC's curriculum introduces math, science, language, and social skills, giving children the foundation that prepares them for elementary school and beyond. To schedule a tour, or for more information please feel free to contact us. Click HERE for Preschool tuition rates.
The center is open from 7am to 6pm. The Child Development Center is located on the campus of the Ladera Elementary School near the bus turn-around.
The CDC offers:
- Developmentally Appropriate Curriculum
- Hands-On Learning
- Child-Oriented Program
- Creative Problem-Solving
- Promotes Appreciation of Diversity
- Enthusiastic, Responsive Staff
- Opportunities for Challenge and Success
- Nutritious Breakfast or Snack included
- Homework Club each day
- And more...
Contact Jon Dominguez for additional information on programs and enrollment.
Ladera CDC / 2515 Rawlings Way / Tustin, CA 92782
- Tustin Public Schools Foundation - TPSF is a private, non-profit organization dedicated to helping our schools.
- Teaching Channel - A video showcase (on the Internet and TV) of inspiring and effective teaching practices in America's schools.
- Orange County Department of Education Common Core Information – California is moving towards the “Common Core Standards” here’s some information.
- Common Core State Standards Initiative - California is moving towards the “Common Core Standards” here’s some information.
- California Department of Education
- California Colleges - A source for college and career planning.
- University of California Television
- Merriam Webster's Official Online Dictionary
- The Internet Public Library
- Sadlier-Oxford Math Website
- Houghton-Mifflin's Language Arts Site
- Scholastic Website
- America's Library for Kids - American History presented by the Library of Congress extension for kids. Stories designed especially for young minds to help understand America's history.
- Ben's Guide to US Government for Kids - This site provides learning tools for K-12 students, parents, and teachers. It teaches how our government works, the use of the primary source materials of GPO Access, and how one can use GPO Access to carry out their civic responsibilities.
- The Electronic Zoo - Information and pictures about any kind of animal.
- The Math Worksheet Site - Online math worksheet generator. You can create an endless supply of printable math worksheets, from addition and subtraction to graphing and fractions. Great for all students K-5.
- Invention At Play - The examination of play and inventions
- Fun Brain - Entertaining math, reading, spelling games and activities for kids.
- Fact Monster
- National Library of Virtual Manipulatives - A mathematics site.
- Khan Academy - A free world-class education for anyone anywhere.
- Hooda Math - Games, tutorials, worksheets and videos for kids.
- Multiplication.com - Provides a fun system to help students of all ages learn the multiplication facts quickly and easily.
- A+ Math - This web site was developed to help students improve their math skills interactively.
- Dance Mat Typing - This site provides an introduction to touch typing for children aged 7 - 11 years.
- Sense-Lang.com - This site provides a free online touch typing program and keyboarding tutor.
- Starfall - Learn to read with phonics.
- ABCya.com - ABCya.com is the leader in free educational kids computer games and activities for elementary students to learn on the web.
- Read Live
- Legal Match - Learn at Home: Government Agency Pages for Kids.
- Kids in the House - The U.S. House of Representatives plays an important role in the United States government. Learn more about its Members, responsibilities, and history through these lessons and activities.
- Copyright Kids - Learn all about copyrights!
- Student Behavior
- Emergency Contacts
- No Classroom Interruptions
- Arrival and Dismissal
- Rainy Days
- Dress Code
- District Wellness Policy
- Cafeteria Information
- Medication at School
- Field Trips
- Parent Involvement
- We are a Closed Campus