Foothill High School PTO
Parent Teacher Organization
WELCOME to the online home of the Foothill Parent Teacher Association, where you will find all the information you need about PTO events and activities.
Welcome Back Foothill Families!
Foothill continues to provide excellent programs largely due to the collaborative effort and support of the parents who participate in the PTO. The PTO supports the Foothill Community through:
- Information - We strive to keep parents up-to-date with school events through our monthly PTO meetings, Roundtable eblast newsletter, Senior Email communications, and the PTO Directory.
- Recognition and Appreciation - We recognize student achievement at Honor Roll Socials, Order of the Knight lunches, Academic Awards of Excellence, and Senior Awards. We show our appreciation for our wonderful Foothill teachers at the luncheons we organize for Back-to-School, the holidays, and Day of the Teacher.
- Support –
- Volunteers - We provide the people power through volunteers wherever and whenever it is needed on campus. Please use this online form to submit your area of interest in volunteering.
- Financial - We provide financial support for student events such as Battle of the Bands, Mock Trial teams, and math tutoring. We sponsor speakers and educational events through Red Ribbon Week, Wellness Week and ACE programs. In addition, PTO provides scholarships as well as financial support for campus safety and improvements.
Our PTO is only as successful as our members and volunteers. Whether through time or money, we invite you to express your passion and support for Foothill during the 2017-2018 school year. We encourage you to participate! We are grateful to the many parents that support the Foothill PTO! Why support the Foothill PTO?
Your Foothill PTO takes on numerous functions here at Foothill. Here are a few broken down for you:
- Making photocopies for teachers to free up time for them with students
- Hosting students with Honor Roll Socials
- Organizing Grad Night so students have a safe place to gather after graduation
- Providing support for College & Career Center
- Tutoring Programs & Student Mentoring
- AP Exam Proctoring
- Academic Awards and Senior Reflections
- Holding College Application Night, Freshman Workshops, and Practice ACT/SAT tests & prep
We couldn’t do this without your help. Donate through Paypal here:
Join the PTO: Your $30 membership fee not only helps pay for all of the programs mentioned above and more, but it also entitles you to an all-school directory - so please join the PTO!
Volunteer for the PTO: Foothill events are successful thanks to our dedicated PTO volunteers.
Please use this online form to submit your area of interest in volunteering.
Thanks for your interest and partnership — and Go Knights!
Eleni Karnowski - PTO President
To contact us:
Foothill High School PTO Board
19251 Dodge Avenue, Santa Ana, California 92705
For Email Newsletters you can trust.