If you are requesting a level drop or an elective change, you will need to complete an ADD/Drop form.

Q: How do I submit an Add/Drop (level drop or change an elective class)?

A: Complete the paper form that can be found at the link below.  Return the paper form with proper signatures to Ms. Barajas or Mrs. Munoz in counseling.  


Add/Drop Form