Stay informed by reading this week's Friday Facts on our Myford website under Parents and Community/Friday Facts
2017-18 Transfer Information
The Transfer period has closed. However, if you wish to appeal this, please follow the detailed instructions below:
- Email the following information to email@example.com:
- Are you a TUSD Resident? (Out of District - SEE BELOW)
- Parent Name
- Student Name
- Student's Date of Birth
- Student's Current School (2017-18)
- Student's Current Grade
- Is your student eligible for or receiving Special Education Services?
- First Choice School
- Second Choice School
- Written Appeal
- I want a transfer for NEXT School Year (2018-19)
- Have you Moved?
- Out of District Students
- What is an Interdistrict Transfer Agreement and is that different from a permit or a release?
- Students with an IEP
- I have more than one student?
- Are there any closed schools (not accepting transfer applications) for THIS year?
- Within the TUSD Boundaries (CHECK HERE), please inform your school site to update address and contact information.
- Outside of the TUSD Boundaries (CHECK HERE), please obtain a "release or permit" (Interdistrict Transfer Agreement) from your new district of residence.
- Please inform your district of residence that you are currently enrolled in the TUSD
- Bring completed "release or permit" to Student Services for processing
New Students please bring:
- a completed Interdistrict Transfer Agreement commonly referred to as a "release" or "permit."
- a current transcript or last report card
- a current attendance record
- a current discipline report. If unavailable, a statement of the student’s discipline record on school letterhead, signed and dated by school office personnel, is permitted.
- If applicable, please provide a copy of the most recent, signed IEP as well as any amendments to the office of Student Services
An Interdistrict Transfer Agreement is document used when a parent wishes to enroll their student(s) at a school that is not their school of residence and that is not in their district of residence. All out of district students obtain releases annually to attend TUSD schools. The words "Permit," or "Release" are used to describe Interdistrict Transfer Agreement. They are all the SAME thing.