- STUDENT LAPTOP INFORMATION
- INSURANCE, RELEASE FORMS & FAQ'S
- PARENT TECHNOLOGY VIDEO
- TECHNOLOGY DROP-OFF POLICY
- SLOW INTERNET ISSUES AT HOME
Due to liability concerns and to minimize classroom disruptions, the Beckman High School office does not accept technology devices (laptops, cell phones, etc.) for student pick up. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please feel free to contact the Discipline Office at (714) 734-2900 extension 506 if you have any questions or concerns.
If students are experiencing slow internet issues at home, please perform the following:
- Students should reboot their computer while they are on the BHS campus, and connected to Wi-Fi.
- An update will then run in the background once the laptop checks in with the SCCM server, and requests any required updates.
- By rebooting the machine on campus, and connecting to Wi-Fi, the machine will automatically check for updates.
Once this procedure is done on campus, your laptop should run normally at home.