2017-18 School of Choice Student Transfers
Announcing TUSD's 2017-18 School of
Choice Student Transfer Procedures! Please click the link below for information
- Beginning and ending dates of TUSD’s 2017-18
- General information regarding TUSD transfers
- How to apply for a TUSD transfer
- TUSD School availability
Applications cannot be created or submitted until the first day of the
transfer period. Thank you for your interest in TUSD!
TRANSFERS FOR THE 2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR
THE INTRADISTRICT (families who reside within the TUSD) TRANSFER WINDOW IS NOW CLOSED FOR STUDENTS ENROLLED IN THE TUSD.
IF YOUR STUDENT IS CURRENTLY ATTENDING A TUSD SCHOOL, TRANSFER APPLICATIONS WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED.
TRANSFER APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM THIS POINT FORWARD IF...
- You reside within the TUSD and you are NEW to the district.
- Your family has recently moved into the TUSD (please request within two weeks of moving into the district)
- Your student resides within the TUSD, but has attended private school and is NEW to the district.
- You reside outside of the TUSD and you are new to the district.
- Students whose district of residence is not TUSD
Current TUSD students may no longer apply for a 2016-17 transfer within TUSD.
Applications will be approved on a "space available" basis based on a "first come first served" until a school is at capacity.
Pioneer Middle School and Beckman High School are closed.
If you are eligible to apply for a transfer now, please come to the Student Services department, Building G at the TUSD Administration Office at 300 South C Street, Tustin, 92780. The office is open to accept transfers from 7:30am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.